The sole purpose of AED Institute of
America, Inc. is to promote within the community the science and education of early defibrillation as being the only effective emergency treatment of sudden cardiac arrest due to arrhythmic death. The
AED Institute of America will promote and assist in the establishment and management of both industrial and community Public Access Defibrillation sites, thereby resulting in a positive clinical impact. Our goal is to save as many lives as possible through education and training of the automated external defibrillator.
- Educate the community in the signs and symptoms of Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
- Educate the community in the need and implementation of Automated External Defibrillators
- Educate the community on the need and implementation of Public Access Defibrillation Programs
- Educate and train both medical and non-medical persons in the use of Automated External Defibrillators with American Heart Association certification
- Perform physician oversight and medical management of purchased units, including policy and procedures for use of the AED, EMS notification, record keeping, and maintenance logs.
- Assist in the downloading of events from the unit, as well as debriefing of witnesses after an event.
AED Institute's program will promote the education and awareness to both professionals as well as non-medical persons to the need and availability of public access defibrillation programs. Our goal is to educate the community on the necessity of having AEDs everywhere that there are people. The public will be able to purchase a choice of AED monitors from
AED Institute of America with both training and certification of CPR for as many people as requested. The plan will include medical and physician oversight, policy and procedures for the storage and use of the AED, notification to the local EMS, monitoring of the monthly maintenance of the unit, and downloading and debriefing after any event. We will help with the maintenance of the device by replacing the pads and batteries as needed or after any use.
We will be honored to come to your club,
organization or business to give a free seminar on how easy it is to use an AED and how
you can start up a PAD program in your
Remember it may be the life of a loved one that will be the next story
"A LIFE SAVED WITH THE USE OF AN AED".
Call 1 (714) 488-0454 today!